Berlin WelcomeCard: free public transport and museum discounts
- You have a flexible choice between 48 hours, 72 hours, 4, 5 or 6 days of free public transportation
- After the booking you directly receive your combined transportation ticket and city card
- You enjoy discounts on museums, attractions, theatres, restaurants and more
- You get access to discounted guided visits, bike tours and cruises
- And you receive a pocket guidebook with tips and a city map
Get the best of Berlin while saving time and money. The Berlin WelcomeCard provides you with:
- Free travel on the public transport network of Berlin-Brandenbourg within the price zone AB, or ABC. You can travel with suburban trains (S-Bahn), Metro (U-Bahn), busses, trams and regional trains (except the special tourist lines). Every adult ticket is valid also for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- Discounts at the most popular attractions like:
- Charlottenburg Palace
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden
- Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden
- Reichstag & German Parliament
- Checkpoint Charlie
- East Side Gallery
- Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- ...and many more!
- Discounts of 25-50% for restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and theater performances, as well as sightseeing tours, boat and bicycle trips through different zones of the city
- A pocket guidebook with handy lists, tips and a city map
- See all advantages in this PDF
The AB WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A and B, including Berlin Tegel Airport. It is valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
The ABC WelcomeCard covers the transport zones A, B and C, including Potsdam, Berlin Schoenefeld Airport and Berlin Tegel Airport). It is as well valid for one adult and up to three children under the age of 15.
- Regierungsviertel Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Hochbahn Schoenhauser Allee Ecke Eberswalder Strasse © visitBerlin, photo: Dagmar Schwelle
- Bradenburger Tor © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Bradenburger Tor (night) © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf den Potsdamer Platz in Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf Berlin Mitte © visitBerlin, photo: Wolfgang Scholvien
- Blick auf die Skyline des Potsdamer Platz© visitBerlin, photo: Sven Christian Schramm
- Berlin Welcome Card 2019 © visitBerlin, photo: Dirk Mathesius
- Free usage of the public transport network
- Reductions on museums and various attractions
- Reductions on various tours, including sightseeing, guided tours, bike tours and cruises
- Reductions on selected restaurants
- Reductions on selected theater productions
- Pocket guidebook with insider tips, suggested tours and a city map of Berlin and Potsdam
- Children (0-5 years old): free
- Every adult ticket is valid also for up to 3 children under 15 years old
- After the booking you receive directly via email a link from which you'll have to download your ticket. This ticket is also valid as your Berlin WelcomeCard. Always keep a printed copy of the ticket and voucher with you during the time in which you use your Berlin WelcomeCard
- Depending on the booked duration, the ticket and card aer valid for the choosen number of consecutive hours or days without need of further validation
- The options 48 hours and 72 hours are always valid from 8:00am of the first day (the one choosen during the booking) till 8:00am of the 2nd or 3rd day after; the 4-day, 5-day and 6-day options are valid for 4, 5, or 6 consecutive days from the date you choose during the booking till midnight of the 4th, 5th or 6th day after
- Discounts are applicable at the time of purchasing the pass or ticket for the attractions or tours. Discounts for performances are granted at the ticket counter
- 48 hours, 72 hours, 4 days, 5 days or 6 days (depending on the option you choose during the purchase)
The Berlin WelcomeCard with Museum Island ticket is your key to the city, providing not only entranc...
At one point in history, the Nazi SS and Gestapo headquarters were the most feared address in Europe...
Save time by skipping the line to enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the tower's observation deck, wh...
Dive into the fascinating underwater world at AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin. Marvel at 5.000 different c...
From the restaurant of the Berlin TV Tower, you have a visibility range of about 70km over the city ...
Experience one of a kind WOW moments at Madame Tussauds Berlin. Totally interactive sets, amazing co...
After meeting your English-speaking guide, they will lead you through Berlin's Parliamentary Quarter...
Erleben Sie eine Führung (nur in deutsch) durch das Parlamentsviertel zum Reichstagsgebäude. Hören S...
Die Gebäude der ehemaligen Schultheiss-Brauerei prägen noch heute das Berliner Stadtbild. So auch de...
Ein Stadtteil, in dem nach der Wende alles möglich schien und der unkonventionelle Köpfe, Lebensküns...