This tour starts from the Grand Canyon West air terminal very near the rim. Once you’re cruising in the sky, you’ll take in the breathtaking views of Eagle Point, Skywalk bridge, and Guano Point. You’ll also learn interesting historical facts about the Grand Canyon during your tour. Next up is a ground tour of Grand Canyon West with a shuttle bus. The first stop is at Hualapai Ranch. This is where you’ll get to see Old West gunfights and lasso lessons in this cowboy town. Head on over to Eagle Point and check out the massive eagle-shaped rock formation. Learn about Native American culture, enjoy music from tribes and see some of their dwellings. Lastly, you’ll go to Guano Point to observe the stone walls of the canyon.
Native Explorer air tour with Legacy from Grand Canyon West Rim
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Flight with aerial views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- Climate-controlled and comfortable cabin
- Take a self-guided tour of lookout points along the rim of the canyon
What to expect
- 20 minutes of scenic flight time of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River
- In-flight tour narration
- Self-guided tour of multiple lookout points along the rim of the canyon
- Passes to the park and visit stops along the rim
5001 Diamond Bar Rd, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Drive to the air terminal located in the Grand Canyon West Airport vicinity. Check in at the air terminal 30 minutes prior to flight.
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Don’t forget your camera! Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English
- Changes & Cancellations: Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc. If the tour is canceled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.