Red Light District private tour with a local
- Discover the most famous district of Amsterdam
- Get unique insights from a local
- Visit the oldest building of the city, walk past the unique blue lights area and escape the buzz of the city by visiting a beautiful temple
- Private tour: only you and your local host
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about? There’s so much to discover about this peculiar neighborhood. And now’s your chance to find it all out together with your own private local host.
Locals walk past the windows and small alleys of the Red Light District every day. To go to work, on their way to school and even to bring their children to kindergarten. It’s a part of their city and no one shies away from it.
Wander through the narrow alleys, Chinatown, the famous Weighbuilding and of course the red and blue lights. Thanks to your favorite host, you’ll get to know the real stories behind the windows, the famous Casa Rossa and you’ll discover various hidden spots too. You’ll definitely have something unique to share once you’re back home.
This is the plan:
- Meeting Point - Beursplein
- Highlight 1 - The most famous street of Amsterdam: Warmoesstraat
- Highlight 2 - Visit a local brewery
- Highlight 3 - Wander through Chinatown
- Highlight 4 - Discover the oldest building of Amsterdam
- Highlight 5 - Walk through the narrowest street of Amsterdam
- Highlight 6 - Wander past the red and blue lights
- Final Stop - The famous Weighbuilding at Nieuwmarkt
- Private guide
- Drinks and snacks
Beursplein 9, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide by the Wallstreet Bull on Beursplein 9 square (where the stock exchange is).
- Moderate amount of walking involved
- This tour is a private tour, the price changes depending on the number of participants. You can come in a group of 2-5 people
- Available daily
- Please select your starting time at the time of booking
- Confirmation of guide's contact details will be sent after booking
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Escape the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam on a half-day guided tour of the Dutch countryside, starti...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...