Entrance ticket for Rembrandt House Museum in Amsterdam
- Get inside Rembrandt's house in Amsterdam
- Discover the unique collection of art
- Learn how etchings were printed in the 17th century
- See the paint preparation in Rembrandt's Studio
Once in Amsterdam, one of the many museums you can't miss is the Rembrandt House. Famous artist Rembrandt lived and worked in this beautiful and monumental house between 1639 and 1658.
It has carefully been redecorated with furniture, art and objects dating from the 17th century. In the Rembrandt House there are daily demonstrations of etching and paint preparation that show you the way he worked in that period of time. Visitors will also have the opportunity to see and participate in a workshop that is offered at no additional cost: they will do their own etching in Rembrandt’s student studio (Leerlingenatelier). The Rembrandt House owns the virtually complete and world famous collection of Rembrandt’s etchings.
There are frequent temporary exhibitions showing work of predecessors and contemporaries, and modern and current works of art in the modern wing of the museum.
- Entrance to the museum
- Children ages 6-17: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free
Jodenbreestraat 4, 1011 NK Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The voucher is valid for 6 months after purchase
- At the time of booking, please select the day you're planning to visit the museum. The selection is not binding
- The Rembrandt House Museum is open daily: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Closed 27 April and 25 December
- Closes at 5.00pm on 24 and 31 December
- Opens at 11.00am on 1 January
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildin...