Kickstart your journey with an awesome climbing experience on top of the Adelaide Oval. Your trained Roof climbing guide will take you across the highest points of the Oval’s unique roofline. You'll be traveling from the Western Stand to the Riverbank Stand on a purpose-built path, the experience will offer breathtaking views and a unique perspective of the city of Adelaide. Witness blue skies in every direction and marvel at some of the city's most iconic landmarks. You'll also be given a few tokens after your tour!
RoofClimb day tour
Availability: See calendar for availability
Duration: up to 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See Adelaide's beautiful skyline and coastline!
- Go on an adrenaline-packed experience
- Get an original and local experience of Adelaide
What to expect
- Access to Oval's roof
- Includes a Roofclimb cap
- Achievement certificate
- Printed 6×8 group photo
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Child (8-15): Reduced
- South Australian resident with valid ID: Reduced
South Gate Entry, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide South Australia 5000, Australia
Please meet at the Adelaide Oval South Gate Entrance.
What to remember
- Participant minimum height 120cm with a maximum weight of 136kg;
- Participants under 20 weeks pregnant must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor
- Participants 20 weeks pregnant and over cannot participate
- Participants over the age of 75 must have the Medical Clearance Form signed by their Doctor
- Participants must be a minimum of 8 years of age at the time of the scheduled Roof climb
- Children aged 8-15 years must be accompanied by a supervising adult (1 adult per 3 children)
- See calendar for availability
- Tour begins at 3.00 pm
RoofClimb Adelaide Oval
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.