Tickets to the Carnival Mystery Dinner at Hotel Saturna
- Take part in La chic Venise's carnival party in the exclusive location of Hotel Saturnia
- Jugglers, dancers and singers will be ready to impress and engage the public in a sensational experience
- Dinner in the hotel restaurant with a menu of local specialties
On Saturday 15 February, La chic Venise presents its carnival party at the Hotel Saturnia, in collaboration with the mask workshop 'Ca' Macana' and the musicians and artists of the Rialto Ensemble.
The program includes:
- 6.30pm: check-in at the reception where the staff will introduce and welcome guests to the evening on the main floor
- 7.00pm: an aperitif will be served. Music and entertainment artists will engage the audience with a waltz lesson and themed dances for unforgettable fun
- 8.00pm-8.30pm: the evening will come alive with dinner served in the dining room where, between one course and another, a varitey of performances will immerse guests in the theme of the evening. Jugglers, dancers and singers will be ready to impress and engage the audience in a sensational experience
- 11.00pm: dessert will be served
The evening will end at 11.30pm.
- Welcome cocktail with prosecco, classic spritz, green spritz P31, bellini and non-alcoholic fruit cocktails
- Classic Venetian cicchetti (traditional finger food)
Superior dinner Menu:
- Shrimp tartar on rice cream with crunchy ginger
- Risotto with scallops, pumpkin and porcini mushrooms
- Seared amberjack fillet with lemon broccoli and potatoes
- Buffet of typical carnival desserts, tiramisù and fruit
Wine, water and coffee are included.
- Entrance ticket
- Aperitif and dinner
- Entertainment during the evening
- Mask 'Ca Macana, a special menu and entertainment are only included in the superior ticket
- Costume (if selected)
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2398, 30124 Venice VE, Italy
Hotel Saturnia 4stelle Superior. Restaurant Caravella.
- It is obligatory to come dressed in a carnival costume or in an elegant dress with a mask
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, no refunds can be made. Due to the high number of requests for the event in question, we are forced to establish very strict cancellation policies, which do not provide for any refund in case of cancellation
- Vegan and gluten-free menu available on request
- You can add a costume rental to your ticket by selecting the "full price + costume" option when booking. Click here to find out which costumes are available. On request makeup and wig and accessories are excluded from the rental. You can book your costume test by contacting the organizer directly: Francesco 334 330 1223
- Saturday 15 February 2020 at 6.30pm
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. On th...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...
Join this private cooking class and learn to cook Cicheti like a local with your personal chef.Ciche...