Lunch or dinner and cooking show at a Cesarina's house in Venice
- Enjoy a four-course menu lunch or dinner
- Help the Cesarina in the preparation of the dishes
- Discover the authentic recipes of the typical Venetian cuisine
Book a private lunch or dinner in the heart of Venice, attend the show cooking and discover the flavors of real home cooking.
Le Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. Le Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian gastronomic tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
The lunch or dinner menu consists of 4 courses: appetizer, first course, second course with side dish, dessert and drinks included (water, selection of red and white wines and coffee).
- Lunch or dinner with full 4-course menu (appetizer, first course, second course with side dish, dessert)
- Drinks (water, selection of local wines and coffee)
- Show cooking
- Official apron of "Le Cesarine"
- Official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Minimum 2 participants, maximum 6
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 12:00 and at 19:00
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Escape the crowds of Venice with a day-tour excursion to explore the captivating region of Veneto. S...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara presents a spectacular show dedicated to bot...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...