Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Venice
- Prepare 3 typical recipes of Venetian cuisine
- Tasting of the recipes made with a glass of local wine
- Receive a gift of apron and official shopping bag of "Le Cesarine"
Learn the secrets and tricks of the most famous dishes of Venetian cuisine and taste the fruit of your work paired with a glass of local wine.
The Cesarine are the ambassadors of the Italian culinary heritage, the first Italian network of expert certified cooks. The Cesarine preserve the oldest recipes of the Italian culinary tradition handed down from generation to generation and welcome travelers into their homes for an authentic experience of sharing.
During the lesson, the Cesarina will reveal the tricks of 3 authentic Venetian recipes. Have fun testing your culinary skills. Each participant will have a station equipped with tools and all the ingredients to make the recipes.
- Tastings of what you have prepared
- Cooking Lesson
- Official "Le Cesarine" apron
- Official"Le Cesarine" shopping bag
- Infants (0-3 years old): free of charge
- Children (4-8 years old): reduced
Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am and 5:00 pm
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...