On your Self-balancing scooter tour you will see the beautiful promenade that goes through the ancient city of Jaffa. Most of the tour will be right by the beach and you will also go through the first port to be built in Tel Aviv. From there you will head to the beautiful park located on the south of the Jaffa Port and stop for a mesmerizing view of the Mediterranean sea. You will then go through the Ezel Museum and learn more about Jaffa and the city.
Self-balancing scooter tour in Tel Aviv
Language: English , Hebrew
Availability: From Sunday to Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Have fun with all your family while you discover the main sightseeing attractions of Tel Aviv
- Experience the atmosphere of Tel Aviv as you ride your self-balancing scooter
- Listen to interesting stories shared by professional guides while you go through the streets
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Use of equipment
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Roslan Street 14, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Please meet next to Bayt Al Hayam.
What to remember
- The tour is suitable for people between the ages of 16-70 and of a maximum weight of 270 pounds (130 kg.)
- This tour is not suitable for pregnat women
- Tours are not available during Jewish Holidays
- Summer time Sunday to Thursday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm / 6.15pm
- Summer time Friday: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
- Winter time: 10.00am / 12.45pm / 3.30pm
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.