Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks as they share the gossip, shouts, and stories of Australia’s first European settlement. After the tour, you can join your tour mates and other revelers at one of Sydney’s iconic pubs for a meal and another beer.
Pub crawls & bar tours
The Rocks Pub tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Hear more stories, myths, and legends of Sydney in 2.5 hours of fun
- Learn about the best pubs in Sydney
- Have complimentary house wine, soft drinks, and beer
What to expect
- A choice of a beer (285ml/10oz), house wine or soft drink at each pub
- A 2.5-hour guided walking tour of The Rocks
Dave's Pub Tours, Sydney Australia
Essex St and Gloucester Street, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
What to remember
- If you are running late, give the local operator a call but your guide will love you if you are on time
- Please Note: There is a 3 person minimum for this tour. Local partner will contact you the day before tour date if this minimum is not met.
- The minimum age require to join this tour is 18 years old
- Daily at 2.30pm and 6.30pm
Dave's Travel Group
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.