Stockholm at a glance bike tour
- Discover Stockholm by bike
- See places not accessible by bus or boat
- Learn about Stockholm's past and present
- Be eco-responsible by cycling like many Stockholm's citizens!
- Experienced English, Dutch, or German-speaking guide
Biking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm and the preferred transportation of the city's citizens when spring comes.
The bike tour will stop at popular sights such as Gamla Stan (the Old Town) and pass the Royal Palace, but you will also explore some of the city’s hidden jewels and discover Djurgården, the world's first National City Park.
The local guides will introduce you to Stockholm’s historic past and colorful present while you explore beautiful places that are not accessible by bus or boat.
Stockholm is a bike-friendly and safe cycling city with many bicycle roads and green stretches where cars are not permitted.
- Rain poncho if needed
- Sunblock and sunglasses
- Food and drinks
- Youth (12-17): reduced
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm Adventures office is located at Kungsbro Strand 21. The closest subway station is T-Centralen. From the subway station, take the exit "Stockholm C / City Terminalen", the shop is located 500 m from there: pass the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, go down to the stairs on your right, follow the canal and you will find us.
- Dress according to the weather and the activity.
- Children must be at least 1.40m and 12 years old to join the tour. There are no children's bikes.
- The tour requires at least 2 participants to take place. In the event of the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The approximate distance covered is 16 km
- Tour in English (April - October): 9.30am, 10.00am or 4.00pm (depending on the day)
- Tour in German (May - September): 10.30am (check which days on the calendar)
- Tour in Dutch: (May - September): 11.00am (check which days on the calendar)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the departure time
- Opening hours vary from the season. Check the calendar for details
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
Stockholm really comes alive when you explore it by bike! In fact, we think it’s one of the best way...
This walking tour is offering you a short and sweet introduction to the city of Stockholm. On this g...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Discover the city’s most interesting places with the local insight of your very knowledgeable guide ...
Do you want to see all the must-see attractions in Stockholm? This tour will show them to you!Throw ...
Escape the crowd! Whether it’s just you and your significant other, or an extended group of friends,...
During yoru Stockholm in a nutshell bus and boat tour, you'll discover Stockholm's most famous sight...
Diese Tour bietet Ihnen eine kurze und süße Einführung in Stockholms Altstadt. Während dieser geführ...
Tom Tits Experiment opens the door to a world where you can choose whether to dive deep into a mixtu...