Guided hike in Stockholm Nature Reserve eco-tour
- Eco-friendly tourism keeping your footprint as low as possible
- No single-use plastic, waste and fully organic food
- Easy to normal hike possible for all fitness levels
- Small-group experience
You'll walk throughout the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views over the whole nature reserve and some wild parts of Stockholm. To keep everyone’s energy levels up, there will be a relaxing lunch break and a chance to cook the food on an open fire (you will get the chance to learn how to start a fire). Afterward, the tour will continue through the forest until you reach a lake, maybe go for a swim or just enjoy the Swedish way of life and try spotting wildlife!
- Organic campfire cooked lunch
- Organic Swedish Fika with a snack
- Eco-friendly transportation
- Eco-friendly equipment
- Experienced guide
Stockholm City-Museum (Stadsmuseet), Ryssgården, 11 646 Stockholm
Subway station "Slussen" (just one station from T-Centralen) in front of the Stadsmuseet (next to the elevator). Please arrive 10mins earlier to respect the time of other guests, the group will leave on time (your guide is wearing Stockholm Nature clothes).
- Please bring the following: Sunglasses, hat, sun protection, sturdy footwear (hiking shoes are best), reusable water bottle, raincoat and swimming clothes (if you would like to swim)
- Easy to Normal hike, any fitness level is appropriate
- Approximately 10-12km distance
- The tour operates at 9.00am
A Segway tour through Stockholm is an exciting way to see as much of Stockholm as possible without h...
Stockholm is one of the world's greenest cities and on this tour, you will discover its beautiful na...
This extensive panoramic bus tour of Stockhlom lets you see all of the Swedish capital's most famous...
During your royal canal tour of Stockholm, you'll sail along the regal Djurgården Canal to see histo...
Gear up and meet your guide and group in central Stockholm and after that, head out of the city and ...
Sample the best of Stockholm's cuisine on this 4-hour walking tour. With a food-loving local guide a...