Seville: Cathedral & Alcazar entrance with guided tour
- Discover the wonderful history of Seville with the help of a guide
- Explore both the Cathedral of Seville and Alcazar
- Enjoy skip-the-line entry at both locations
Explore the rich history of Seville, and visit two of its most outstanding sites. The Cathedral of Seville and the Alcázar
Visit the beautiful Cathedral of Seville and its unique architecture. Learn all about the rich cultural history of this sacred site.
Then visit the Alcázar and learn about the diversity of cultures and legacies that exist in Seville. Your guide will take you on a pleasant stroll through the orange groves and myrtles, and help you understand the depth of Seville's history and culture.
Discover the rich and fascinating history of Seville with a guided visit to both the Cathedral of Seville and the Alcázar
- Guided tour in Spanish and English
- Skip-the-line entry tickets
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Children 0 to 3 years old: free
- Children from 4 to 14 years: reduced
Av. de la Constitución, 23B, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Avenida de la constitución 23B, Seville
- Mondays to Saturdays at 1:00pm
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this walking tour, you will visit the cathedral and its bell tower Giralda, both declared World H...
Discover Seville on a 3-hour segway trip, starting in the heart of the ancient city center. After me...
Get ready for a one of a kind experience thanks to this different and unique tour in Seville. This v...
Interactive Spanish cooking class and dinner in Triana market Let a professional chef teach you how ...