Alcázar of Seville skip-the-line tickets and guided tour
- Explore one of the most important royal palaces in Europe and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the incredible architecture and admire its different styles
- Visit some of the film locations from the TV series Game of Thrones
Discover the most beautiful and incredible monument of Seville and one of the most important royal palaces still in use in Europe: the Alcázar of Seville. The incredible history of this palace, spanning through all the different eras of Spanish history, is reflected in its incredible architecture, with Islamic, Baroque, Renaissance and other motifs adorning the structure. The Alcazar was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site last 1987 and is now one of the most visited monuments in Spain.
The Alcazar is not only one of the most important landmarks of Seville, but is also the official residence for the Royal Spanish Family when they visit the city. This shows how important this palace has been for the city, making it a place not to be missed when visiting the Andalusian city.
The tour will start from the impressive Puerta del León (Lion Gate): from there you'll be taken around the palace, exploring the different areas of the Alcazar, such as the royal chambers, the courtyards and the wonderful gardens which contains hundreds of different kinds of plants. You will also have the opportunity to visit some of the film locations from the TV series Game of Thrones.
- Entrance ticket to the Alcázar
- Official guide
- Radio guide with headphones (for groups larger than 8 people)
- Transport to the meeting point
- Child (8-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (3-7 years old): reduced
Calle Sagasta, 4, 41004 Sevilla
Oway Tours Office. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the start of the tour
- Please remember to bring your passport or ID
- From Monday to Sunday
- Tour in Spanish at 1:00pm
- Tour in English at 14:45pm from Monday Saturday); 14:30 (Sunday)
- Blackout dates: 25 December, 1 January
Follow the route of the breathtaking frontier. You will visit the white villages, Grazalema forest a...
Your local guide will transport you to Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain with its origins in P...
The tour begins in Jerez de la Frontera, world famous for its horses, wines and for to be the cradle...
Discover Italica; the first authentically Roman city in Spain located just 15 minutes away from Sevi...
On this exclusive yacht ride, you will relax while tasting a selection of Iberian pork and drinking ...
Discover the jewels of Seville with an official guide. On this combined tour, you will visit the Cat...