Experience live music in one of the unique locations that Rome has to offer! Spend a wonderful evening listening to the masterpieces of Vivaldi and a fascinating mix of opera arias taken from La Traviata, Il Barbiere di Siviglia and Rigoletto. Opera arias' will be alternated to characteristic Neapolitan songs to provide a varied and entertaining show. Depending on the show, you will have the chance to sit in different Roman locations including the city's rich churches, its world-renowned museum and fascinating ruins.
Tickets and events
Tickets for a night at the opera in Rome
Availability: On Monday, Wednesday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy an open ticket opera experience in Rome
- Listen to Vivaldi's masterpieces and arias from La Traviata or Rigoletto
- Discover unique locations such as cathedrals, museums or Roman ruins
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Priority access to the event
- Ticket for 1 Opera Event according to the calendar
- Assistance at the Touristation Point
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop off service
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
- Child (6-17 years old): reduced
Redeem your voucher at one of the following offices:
- Touristation Colosseo: Piazza d'Ara Coeli, 16, 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Touristation Navona: Piazza Navona, 25, 10.00am - 7.00pm
What to remember
- Your voucher isn't the ticket. Please report at one of the Touristation offices to redeem your voucher
On Monday, Wednesday and Sunday at 8.00pm
- Monday: The Four Seasons - Vivaldi
- Wednesday: The 3 Tenors
- Sunday: Opera Arias
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.