A new part of the recently-restored Domitian Stadium archaeological area has been opened to the public for the first time! Through the exclusive route, the connection between the two archaeological areas, different for typology and use, finally makes the discovery of the Stadium and Piazza's history a complete and exhaustive experience. Tour the whole area and find out more about what you see from your audio guide, illustrative panels, unpublished photos, 2D and 3D videos. Learn about the importance of sport in ancient Rome, the story of the Stadium, Piazza Navona and some of the city's main monuments.
Attractions & guided tours
Piazza Navona underground - Stadium of Domitian exclusive route entrance tickets
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian
Availability: From Friday to Monday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience a complete visit including a recently-restored new archeological area
- Move among the ancient ruins of the first masonry stadium built in Rome
- Learn more about the Stadium and Piazza Navona from your audioguide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance ticket to the Domitian Stadium exclusive route
- Audio guide
- Child (0-7 years old): reduced
- Youth (8-11 years old): reduced
- Reduced: youth (12-17 years old), senior (65+ years old), disabled people without accompaniment allowance, Roma Pass cardholders, Big Bus clients
- Free of charge: disabled people with accompaniment allowance, Turbopass cardholders
Via di Tor Sanguigna 3, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
At the Stadium entrance.
What to remember
- You can use your own headset to listen to the audio guide. Alternatively, disposable earphones are available at the ticket office at a cost of € 1.00. Audio guide is also available in the digital version to download directly on your smartphone
- Audio guide available in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
From Friday to Monday at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30am, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.