Feel free to explore Rome without the hassle of carrying your baggage around with you. The luggage store is open every day of the year from 10.00am until 6.00pm. The service is also at your disposal for different time schedules on arrangement. While you are at the luggage store, take advantage of the free internet and printing facilities. You can book your tour and skip-the-line tickets or your transfer to the airport. Feel free to print your vouchers or boarding card. The multilingual staff will assist you with whatever you need. Do not forget to grab your free map of the city and a free audio guide that will help you to orientate yourself and easily return to the luggage store.
Full-day luggage storage in Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Feel free to explore Rome without the hassle of carrying your baggage around with you
- Take advantage of a storing service including free internet and printing facilities
- Get a free map of the city, a free audioguide and multilingual staff's assistance
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Luggage storage
- Internet and WiFi
- Printing facilities
- Restrooms and toilet
- Multilingual staff
What's not included
- Food and drinks
You will find a Touristation at each of the following addresses:
- Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16
- Piazza della Minerva, 71
- Viale Vaticano 95/97
- Piazza Navona, 25
What to remember
- Audioguide is available in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Russian and Chinese
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.