Your tour will start at the Green Kiosk just outside the Colosseum metro exit: you'll then be taken to sign up with your tour guide before being given your privileged skip-the-line Colosseum tickets. Your ticket gives you privileged access to one of the ancient world's last standing wonders. After a quick security check performed by the Colosseum staff, you'll enter the most famous arena in the world. Your English speaking guide will walk you through the tumultuous history of this ancient temple of death, from its construction under the Flavian dynasty to its demise after the fall of the Roman Empire.
History & heritage tours
Colosseum and Palatine Hill tour with priority access
Language: English , Italian
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Avoid the crowds with exclusive after-hours access
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Guided walking tour
- Faster security checks
Colosseo, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
In front of the metro station "Colosseum".
- Every day at 9.30am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.