Best of Rome Pass
- Visit the best sites in Rome with a single ticket
- Skip the line at the Vatican Museums and get escorted inside
- Reserve your entrance to the Colosseum and avoid waiting in line
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to Rome’s major sights. Report at the Roman Forum and Colosseum Touristation point and get all the fast-track vouchers.
Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum:
The archaeological area starts at the Roman Forum and ends at the Colosseum. Meet the staff at the office near the Roman Forum entrance, skip the lines and enter the Colosseum. Visit one of the most famous monuments in the world, the largest amphitheater ever built by the Roman Empire. Your pass includes an entrance to the Via Sacra, where the Roman citizens used to live, and to the Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel:
Touristation representatives will accompany you inside the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and you will get to enjoy a hassle-free experience all at your own pace. The Sistine Chapel alone is well worth a trip when in Rome, but get more with this ticket to the Vatican Museums as well. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime.
St. Peter’s Church and Tombs of the Popes:
The pass includes the fast entrance to St.Peter's Church. Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home at Church and visit the Tombs of the Popes using the official audio guide that's included in your pass.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-line entrance and slot reservation for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter's and the Tombs of the Popes
- Touristation assistance
- A 15-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the meeting point
- Entrance to St. Peter's Dome
- Children (6-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, 00186 Rome RM.
At the Touristation Colosseo and Foro Romano office.
Select your date and time for the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum with assistance, meet your Touristation representative at the meeting point and collect your vouchers for all your other tickets
- From Monday to Saturday (excluding Religious festivities): 10.00; 11.00am; 12.00am; 1.00pm; 2.00pm; 3.00pm
- Vatican Museums and Saint Peter's Church closing dates: Sundays and Vatican holidays (1, 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14, 15 August, 1 November, 8, 24, 25 December)
- Colosseum closing dates: last Sunday of each month, 1 May and 25 December
This tour for small groups allows you to discover the best parts of the Vatican following the explan...
Due to the vast size of Rome’s historical district it is impossible to see all the highlights in a w...
Experience the glory days of Ancient Rome while cruising through the most impressive places of Imper...
Rome was not built in a day but you can experience its glory in just a few hours. Ancient Rome will ...
Rome is an electrifying city day and night and thanks to this evening tour you will get the chance t...
Rome Private Segway Tour lets you see the very best of what this fascinating city has to offer. With...
Take a break from the historic monuments and chaos of Rome and fill your bags with designer clothes ...
Discover the most beautiful hidden spots of Villa Borghese and explore this amazing park from a diff...
Handmade Italian pasta cooking class in Rome This cooking class in Rome will teach you the technique...
Visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum during this 3-hour walking tour. Access the Roman...