Rio by air: city tour, helicopter tour and Sugarloaf with lunch
- A unique and very complete one day tour of Rio from earth to sky
- Guided walking tour of downtown Rio and cable car to Sugarloaf
- Make a lap around the Christ Redeemer Statue in helicopter
- Perfect for those who have only a few days to see Rio
This tour is perfect for those who have only one day (or a couple of days) to spend in Rio and want to make the most of it. Roundtrip transportation, lunch, cable car ride to Sugarloaf and helicopter ride to see the postcard-like views of Rio from up-high, this tour has it all.
On this tour you will:
- do a panoramic tour of downtown Rio and pass by the Sambadrome
- stop at the Metropolitan Cathedral which was built in a pyramidal form
- see the threes from the charming Botanical Garden and the Tijuca Rainforest
- take the cable car up to Urca Hill and Sugarloaf with spectacular views of the Corcovado Mountain
- you will see the Guanabara Bay and the Rio-Niterói Bridge from Sugarloaf
- the beautiful beaches of Rio such as Copacabana and the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon
- see the traditional Cinelândia Square with its historical buildings, the Municipal Theater
- see the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts
- have a formidable lunch in a barbecue restaurant before taking
- do a 9-minute helicopter flight around the Christ Redeemer and see Rio from up-high
- Roundtrip transfer to hotel
- 9 minutes helicopter flight
- Cable car ride to Sugarloaf
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Panoramic city walking tour
- Lunch in a barbecue restaurant
Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- This tour is available daily at 8.00am
First time in Rio de Janeiro? This giant metropolis can be overwhelming, busy and crowded and yet, t...
Enjoy unbelievable views of Rio from high above the city! Fly from the Lagoon above Rio’s best green...
Rio de Janeiro is a giant metropolis with many beautiful landmarks that you won't want to miss. But ...
The Botanical Garden of Rio shows the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora. The 140-hectare park...
Rio de Janeiro can be overwhelming, crazy and busy. This is designed to show you a glimpse of the ma...
Enjoy Rio's famous landmarks from above the sky. Admire famous beaches, remarkable granite mountains...
Explore Rio de Janeiro from the sea, its historical buildings, and the forts that protected the Guan...
See some of Rio's most famous landmarks in 5 hours with this tour perfectly designed for those who h...
In the morning, you will catch up with nice views from famous beaches such as Leblon beach next to t...
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Santos Dumond Airport.Relax in air-conditioned ...