Botanical garden guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation included from your hotel
- See many sorts of birds, monkeys and a Japanese garden with a guide
- Perfect for those who only have a few hours to enjoy the exotic botanical garden
- See massive water lilies in the Lago Frei Leandro pond
The Botanical Garden of Rio shows the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora. The 140-hectare park lies at the foot of the Corcovado Mountain, far below the right arm of the statue of Christ the Redeemer and contains more than 6,000 different species of tropical and subtropical plants and trees, including 900 varieties of palm trees.
On this tour you will see:
- monuments of historical, artistic and archaeological significance
- the Botanical Garden's research institute, which develops a wide range of botanical studies in Brazil
- the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora
- a variety of birds, monkeys and a Japanese garden
- an old gunpowder factory, many sculptures and fountains
- an area defined by the UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve area
- the Fountain of the Muses and the avenue of Royal Palms
- Victoria Lillies in the Lago Frei Leandro pond
- Roundtrip transfer from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- Botanical garden ticket
- Food and beverages
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel
Wednesday and Sunday at 2.00pm
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Rio has so much to offer, but sometimes, you only have a couple of days to get to know the city. Nev...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...