Lunch cruise in Prague
- Savor a buffet-style lunch on board
- Enjoy a typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink
- See Prague's main attractions while listening to live music
- Learn more with the included guidebook, available in 16 languages
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the comfort of the boat. You will be welcomed with a typical Czech aperitif on board and live music will add to the soothing atmosphere of the cruise.
After the departure, the buffet-style lunch will be opened; you can select from typical Czech or international cuisine and enjoy the lunch while viewing Prague's sights. You can order from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the cruise. Entertainment on the deck will be provided by a music band.
First, the cruise will head upstream the Vltava River around the Rudolfinum and the Old Town. Then the boat will float under Charles Bridge and you will have a spectacular view of Prague Castle. Your cruise will continue around Kampa Island to the old river locks. On the other side of the river, you can see the National Theatre. On the other side of the locks, you will see the famous Dancing House and the cruise will then continue under several Prague bridges, around the Emmaus Monastery up to Vyšehrad and the Podolí Waterworks. Here the boat turns back and sails past the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and the Prague Metronome back to the dock.
- 2-hour cruise
- Welcome drink
- Buffet-style lunch on board
- Live music
- Children ages 3-11: reduced
- Small children ages 0-2: free
Čechův most, 110 00 Praha 1, Czechia
The cruise departs from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
- You will receive a map with a guidebook, available in Spanish, Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Israeli, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Taiwan, Arabian. Language is not chosen in advance.
- The minimum number of participants for departure is 6 people
- From March to November tours operate daily at 12.00pm
- From November to March tours operate Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 12.00pm
- 23 December to 5 January tours operate daily at 12.00pm
- Recommended time for check-in: 15 minutes before departure
- Check-in closes 10 minutes before departure
- Boarding closes 5 minutes before departure
Get the best panoramic view of Prague's most famous historic sights through the glass roof of a mode...
Taste some legendary Czech Republic beers on a combined 3-hour bar tour with dinner. Visit two Pragu...
Discover what the Czech Republic is all about during your day trip from Prague that highlights two o...
Join a local beer expert to discover some of the nation's favorite brews. Your expert Prague Beer To...
During your day trip from Prague, you'll tour the historically rich and picturesque town of Cesky Kr...
Taste the most famous Czech micro-brewed beers and delicious traditional Czech food on this tasting ...
Czech beer has received praise from major reviewers around the world. The lager is considered to tas...
Cultural Czech cooking class and dinner in Prague Enjoy an interactive tasting menu and cooking clas...
Ready for unforgettable experiences on a bike tour in Prague? You will start your adventure by choos...
Get ready for a perfect, romantic experience! Make yourself comfortable in stylish surroundings of t...