Visit one of Bohemia’s most beautiful chateaus on a day trip to Konopiste, with transportation from Prague. Admire its large park and garden area along with its fascinating collection of historical furniture, sculptures, paintings, tapestries and countless hunting trophies. Hear about the successor to the Austrian throne, ferdinand d' Este, whose assassination in Sarajevo in 1914 served as a pretext to the start of World War I.
Konopiste Chateau tour From Prague
- Visit the Konopiste Chateau, once the residence of Ferndinand d’Este
- Join a guided tour of the beautiful castle
- Snap photos of the charming gardens and impressive historical collections
- Entrance to the Chateau
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and/or drop off
- Infants ages (0-2): free
- Children ages (3-10): reduced
- Youths ages 11-17: reduced
Národní 38, 110 00 Nové Město, Prague
Meet your guide at Národní 38. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the tours starting time.
- Guides are available at the castle only
- Guests must keep their noses and mouths covered during the tour with a facemask or scarf. Please also have gloves available (they can be needed in some cases)
- Tours are available April through October
- Availability varies, please see calendar for exact dates and times
April through September:
- Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 1.00pm
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1.00pm
Travel comfortably in a minivan from Prague and discover lovely Cesky Krumlov with its history and w...
Starting from Prague’s Old Town square, the tour begins with a train ride (ca. 1 hour) from Prague’s...
Unimaginable suffering, unspeakable courage, crushed dreams and glimmers of hope: Prague tossed and ...
Explore Prague with a unique twist and join for a Beer Bike tour of the Old Town. Go on a 2-hour rid...
Explore Prague at your own pace! Cross Charles Bridge, admire the beautiful city castle and the Old ...
Take part in an exciting Bubble Football match perfect for a group of you and your best friends or a...