Discover Paris at your own pace and according to your own schedule, and hop-on or hop-off at your leisure with a 1-day or 2-day pass around the city! This tour provides a narrative of the sights from Napoleon’s triumphal Arc de Triomphe to the magnificent Opera. A full loop takes 2.5 hours (without getting off), but you can jump off at any of the stops listed below as many times as you want:
- Tour Eiffel- Quai Branly (facing the Pont d’Iéna)
- Champ de Mars -Avenue Joseph Bouvard
- Opéra Garnier - 15 Rue Scribe
- Louvre-Pyramide - Big Bus Information Centre, 11 Avenue de l’Opéra
- Louvre-Pont des Arts - near Pont des Arts
- Notre-Dame - Quai de Montebello (opposite Notre-Dame)
- Musée d'Orsay (opposite the Orsay Museum)
- Champs-Elysées - 156 Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenue Winston Churchill
- Trocadéro - Avenue Paul Doumer
This package includes an entrance ticket for the principal places of detention during the French Revolution: the Conciergerie. Be impressed by how beautiful the building is from the outside, then find out what happened inside these walls!
Enjoy also a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. Glide along the River Seine for dazzling views of the City of Light and see the best landmarks such as the Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, and other major sites.