Enjoy a full-day visit to Europe’s tallest active volcano, Mt Etna, and the charming Sicilian resort town of Taormina. Take in the scenic drive up the UNESCO World Heritage-listed volcano and take an optional cable car and a jeep ride to the summit's smoking craters. You'll then spend a unique afternoon exploring Taormina, Sicily’s most popular summer destination known for its unspoiled natural beauty and incredible ancient Greek theater overlooking the Gulf of Naxos, before heading back to Cefalù.
Day trips & excursions
Mount Etna and Taormina day trip from Cefalù
Language: English , Italian , French
Availability: Every Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Visit Europe’s tallest active volcano, Mt Etna: enjoy in the scenic drive up and take an optional cable car ride up to craters
- Spend a unique afternoon exploring Taormina, Sicily’s most popular summer destination
- Enjoy included transfers from and to the town of Cefalù
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Cefalù, Via Passafiume, 40, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
In front of the Cefalù central station.
What to remember
- Please remember to wear warm clothes and walking shoes
- Every Thursday from May to September at 6.00am
Sicilyexcursions - Noema Viaggi
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.