Join a full-day tour and depart from Cefalù to make your way to the Aeolian Islands: a volcanic archipelago off the northern coast of Sicily and a stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site. After a coach journey to Milazzo, you'll take a yacht to the island of Lipari, where you’ll head on a tour of its archaeological sites before wandering through the island’s main town; afterward, you’ll head to Vulcano, an island famous for its thermal attractions. Here you'll have some free time to have lunch and to shop. Vulcano is well known for its black sand and the boiling seawater phenomenon. You can relax in the thermal waters, together with the mud bath. After a day of exploring and enjoying the sun, the sea, and the amazing scenery, the tour will conclude in the late afternoon, after you return to Milazzo and board a coach back to Cefalù.
Day trips & excursions
Lipari and Vulcano full-day tour from Cefalù
Language: English , Italian , French
Availability: Every Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Spend a full day discovering the Aeolian Islands, a volcanic archipelago off the northern coast of Sicily
- Discover the archeological sites of Lipari and the thermal baths of Vulcano
- Enjoy the sun, the sea, and the amazing scenery and take in the archipelago's unique atmosphere
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Cefalù, Via Passafiume, 40, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
In front of the Cefalù central station.
What to remember
- Please make sure that your clothes are appropriate for visiting the churches.
- Every Thursday from May to October at 6.45am
Sicilyexcursions - Noema Viaggi
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.