Horseshoe Bend air tour with exclusive Tower Butte landing from Page
- See the best of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing
- Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Padre Bay
Combine remarkable views of Horseshoe Bend from the air with an exclusive Tower Butte landing. You’ll take off on a narrated helicopter tour with aerial views of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend before landing atop Tower Butte – a massive natural rock formation that can only be reached by helicopter.
Rising 5000 feet above sea level, Tower Butte is one of the American Southwest’s most notable landmarks. You’ll enjoy 360-degree views of Glen Canyon, Lake Powell, Padre Bay, the Grand Staircase Escalante and the LeChee Rock. The scenery in this region of the country is breathtaking and simply unrivaled!
Afterward, you’ll have a 15-20 minute photo-op before flying back to the terminal.
- 55-60 minute helicopter tour over Horseshoe Bend, Lake Powell and Tower Butte landing
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children 2-11
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Tour is in English only
- Tour is approximately 55-60 minutes
- RECONFIRMATION REQUIRED: All passengers are required to reconfirm their tour at least 24 hours in advance by contacting the reservations department. Please have your reservation number available. Reservations without confirmed pick up information will be wait-listed
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc.
If the tour is cancelled it is fully refundable, changeable, and transferable up to 24 hours prior to the start of your tour
- Time varies, please check calendar
Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend as you ...
Enjoy a journey to the “top of the world looking down on creation” from your Tower Butte helicopter ...
If you're raring to get out into the Florida wilderness, then there's no better feeling than gliding...
Experience the world's most exciting animal encounters at Discovery Cove®. Swim with dolphins, rays ...
See Africa in Orlando with our Busch Gardens® Serengeti Safari Tour. Travelling in an off-road vehic...
From exotic birds and daring divers to friendly dolphins and amazing orcas, SeaWorld® is renowned fo...