Experience three of New York City’s iconic sites with this small-group tour to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the 9/11 Memorial. Start by boarding a ferry to Lady Liberty, marveling at the panoramic views, and heading to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience. Once you return to Lower Manhattan, you can unpack the troubled history of September 11 at the 9/11 Memorial. With the entry fees, ferry ride, and guide all included, this tour offers a hassle-free way to see more in one day.
Sightseeing & traditions
Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and 9-11 Memorial Pools Guided Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Skip the line
Do this because
- Learn and have fun as you discover NYC
- Explore some of the Big Apple's best highlights
- Get to see one of New Yorks most sobering places
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Tour guide
- Statue of Liberty Pedestal upgrade (if option selected)
- 9/11 Museum ticket (if option selected)
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Additional food and drink
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet the tour guide in front of Starbucks.
What to remember
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour has a maximum of 15 participants
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience