During your Central Park photo safari, you'll take a series of environment pictures with a particular focus on cityscapes and landscape as you learn the art of scouting for an image and visual editing. By the end of this photo tour you will know how to take full advantage of your camera's capabilities and also how to compose your images to perfection. Not only will you leave with memories of Central Park, you will also have skills for a lifetime. From novice to advanced, this workshop is appropriate for all levels of photography experience.
Excursions & day trips
New York: Central Park photo safari
Availability: Select days
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the beauty of Central Park under the tutelage of a professional photographer
- Learn new skills and tricks for your camera during a 2.5 hour photography workshop
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional photographer guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
307 The Mall, New York, NY 10019, Сполучені Штати Америки
- May-September: Central Park East
- October-April: Bethesda Fountain
- Select days: 9.00am, 12.00pm or 1.00pm
New York City Photo Safari
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.