You’ve never experienced New York like this before! The highest outdoor sky deck in the Western Hemisphere, Edge is the Big Apple's newest attraction. Enjoy an immersive multimedia experience before heading up 1,100 feet and arriving at the outdoor sky deck. The deck is suspended in mid-air, and you'll feel as if you're floating in the sky as you walk on the glass floor and lean out over the city.
Attractions & guided tours
Edge general admission tickets
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the indoor observation deck
- Lean out over the Edge 100 stories above ground
- Receive a free digital photo as your souvenir
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- General admission tickets to Edge
- Free digital souvenir photo
- Children ages 5 and under: free
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Seniors ages 62+: reduced
30 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Enter at Level 4, The Shops & Restaurants
What to remember
- General admission tickets require selecting both a date and time at check-out
- Refunds are not allowed, but date changes are permitted
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
Hudson Yards Attractions
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.