Soar above the Big Apple and gaze at the city's most iconic landmarks on a thrilling helicopter tour! Fly over the famous Hudson River and zoom past the spectacular Statue of Liberty, looking down on both Governors and Ellis Island. You'll even get a glimpse of Central Park, Empire State Building and One World Trade Center. Other memorable highlights include the George Washington Bridge, Financial District and the U.S.S. Intrepid.
Big Apple helicopter tour
based on 13 reviews
Availability: Monday- Saturday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 15 minutes
Do this because
- Experience an exhilarating helicopter ride over the Big Apple
- Admire the most famous NYC landmarks from above
- Gaze upon the iconic Lady Liberty, Central Park, One World Trade and more
What to expect
- 15-minute helicopter ride
What's not included
- Mandatory heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person
- Children under two years of age and under 35 lbs (15.9 kg) fly for free when sitting on an adult's lap
6 East River Piers, New York, NY 10004
Flight departs from Downtown Manhattan Heliport (located at Pier 6 and the East River).
What to remember
- The default start time at check-out is 9.00am, but participants must call +1 (800) 542-9933 or email email@example.com to actually make and confirm a reservation. Participants can call between 8.00am and 5.00pm daily
- Upon check-in, all passengers are required to pay an additional heliport facility fee of $40.00 per person
- All participants must have a valid form of photo identification (passport, driver's license, military identification)
- The TSA requires that all non-U.S.citizens must carry a passport
- Duration of tour is approximately 12-15 minutes, and the helicopter holds up to five passengers
- Heliport hours, prices, flight routes, and departure location subject to change
- Tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. If the ticket is not redeemed within one year of purchase you may be subject to a price increase
- Absolutely no personal belongings (lighters, keys, cell phones, handbags, knapsacks, and makeup) are permitted on the helicopter, except for cameras You can leave your belongings in the waiting area at your own risk, or lockers are available for a $2 fee at check-in
- Cancellation policy: There will be no charges for date or time changes. However, cancellations made more than 24 hours of flight departure date are subject to a $40 cancellation fee per person. If cancellations are made within 24 hours of the departure date, the full payment will be taken from participant's credit card
- This tour runs Monday through Saturday from 9.00am until 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience
based on 13 reviews