Hop on aboard the glass-enclosed, European-style Bateaux New York for the ultimate sightseeing experience! Drift down the Hudson and take in amazing views with narration. Get notable New York City sights like the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building. You'll also get to enjoy a delicious, three-course plated lunch and music from an onboard pianist during your cruise. It’s the most sophisticated, special way to see the best of NYC from the water.
Bateaux Statue of Liberty Lunch Cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a charming cruise along the Hudson River
- Taste a delicious pre-fixe plated lunch freshly prepared on board
- Get gorgeous panoramic views of the NYC skyline from our glass-enclosed ship.
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Cruise on the Hudson River
- 3-course pre-fixed lunch
- Coffee, hot tea, iced tea
- Service charge and taxes
- Guaranteed table for your party size
What's not included
- Additional beverages and alcohol (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
Chelsea Piers Pier 61, New York, NY, 10011
Please meet at the Chelsea Piers Pier 61, New York, NY, 10011.
What to remember
- Please bring a valid photo ID
- Only credit cards will be accepted for onboard purchases
- This tour is wheelchair accessible
- Smoking is not permitted inside the boat
- Recommended dress code:
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt
- For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hornblower Cruises & Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.