Pick-up at the hotel at 10:00 am and transfer to Pompeii for a guided tour of the archaeological excavations. The guide will illustrate the most evocative places of the city such as the Forum, the Baths, the House of the Vettii and the Lupanare buried by ashes during the eruption of 79 AD. Lunch break including pizza margherita and a drink. Transfer to Torre del greco from which you access the Vesuvius National Park up to a height of 1000 meters. Break at the parking lot and walk to the summit of the only active volcano in continental Europe. Visit the evocative crater at 1200 mt. height from which you can see the Gulf of Naples stretching from Capo Miseno to the tip of Campanella. Return to the hotel at approximately 5:00 pm.
Tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Naples
Duration: up to 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
What to expect
- Admission tickets to the sites
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pickup from your hotel or accommodation in Naples
What to remember
- At checkout, you will be asked to provide the pick-up address from Naples
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
Departures from Naples every day at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.