Munich is the perfect city for beer lovers, not only during the Oktoberfest! With traditional beer halls, breweries and beer gardens around each corner, it’s the ideal place to dive into the art of making – and drinking – beer. Come on a fun tour, where you will visit the oldest existing brewery of Munich and learn how high-quality German beer is made. At the brewery you can also treat yourself with some traditional German meals at fair prices. Next stop is Munich's most famous beer hall, the Hofbräuhaus. Get to know its fascinating history and best-kept secrets, before joining the crowd and cheering with a delicious beer.
Brewery and Hofbräuhaus tour Munich
- Visit the oldest brewery of Munich
- Learn more about the art of brewing beer
- Enjoy two beers at the legendary Hofbräuhaus
- Professional guide
- Transport to and from the brewery
- Entrance fee to the brewery
- Two beers (each 0.5lt)
- Children (aged 0-11) accompanied by an adult: free
Marienplatz, 80331 Munich, Germany
Tour start and meeting point is in front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Your guide has a yellow a3 sign with 'Munich Walk Tours' in red letters.
The visit in the brewery is not allowed for drunken participants due to legal health and safety regulations
- Currently, the tour in English is not offered
- Saturday afternoon
- Please consult the calendar for the specific time