Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus
- Discover Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Admire Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- Unveil the Codex Atlanticus’ hidden secrets
During this 1-5 hour guided experience to the Last Supper and Codex Atlanticus, you could try to answer to all your mysterious questions about Leonardo Da Vinci and his masterpieces. know how many people are in the fresco of the Last Supper? Do you know how many pages of the Codex Atlanticus are conserved in the Pinacoteca Ambrosiana?
Your monolingual tour guide will explain to you every little draw and sketch in the fresco as well as all the secrets behind his collection of drawings and manuscripts. Discover the marks Leonardo left during his period in Milan and let yourself be amazed by one of the main symbols of the Italian Renaissance.
This tour offers also the possibility to discover Leonardo's Last Supper by visiting it, only on special dates, and the tour will lasts 3 hours instead of 1.5h.
- Entrance tickets to Pinacoteca Gallery
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Headphones from 8 participants
- Entrance tickets to Last Supper (if selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off (optional with extra charge)
- Child (4-11)
- Infant (0-3)
Option 1 - ONLY Codex Atlanticus: Piazza Pio XI, 2 - 20123 Milan (in front of Ambrosiana Gallery)
Option 2 - Last Supper included: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy (in front of the church)
- This tour offers also the possibility to discover Leonardo's Last Supper by visiting it, only on special dates, and the tour will lasts 3 hours instead of 1.5h.
- Option 1 - ONLY Codex Atlanticus: 1.5 hour
- Option 2 - Last Supper included: 3 hours
- Please be sharp at the meeting point. No latecomers will be accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times subjected to organization
- We invite guests to wear proper clothing required to enter to religious sites (knees and shoulders must be covered)
- It’s not allowed to enter to the sites with suitcases and big size bags
- Please be aware that security controls with metal detector will be held: please advise if you are pregnant or with pacemakers
Please note that the visit of the Church visit may be limited due to opening hours and religious ceremonies and at times may be limited to the cloister outside the church.
- Option 1 - ONLY Codex Atlanticus: daily 11.30 am
- Option 2 - Last Supper included: due to availability
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior starting time
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Discover La Scala Theatre, a temple of music in the heart of the city of Milan, during this 1,5 tour...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral and admire the city from above! The D...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Con questo tour scoprirai i paesaggi mozzafiato del lago di Como e trascorrerai una piacevole giorna...
Experience the life and history of medieval Milan - learn about the Dukes, Leonardo da Vinci and mor...