La Scala Opera House and Museum tour
- Visit La Scala Museum and Theatre, where great artists performed
- Enjoy a scenic view of the stage from the boxes
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum that houses a rich collection of costumes and musical instruments as well as a gallery of portraits and busts dedicated to the great musicians of the history. As you tour the theater and museum, you will see of the amount of work that goes in to an opera production at this famed venue, where some of the best singers in the world have performed for more than 200 years.
A professional guide will lead you to discover the Museum rooms, with curiosities and anecdotes about great artists, like Verdi and Toscanini, who performed on this important stage. You will also dive into the magic of theatre facing from the boxes to admire the beautiful room with the valuable crystal chandelier and the stage. With a little luck you might see the artists rehearsal from the boxes of the theatre!
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the Opera House La Scala
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- 0-3 years old free of charge
Piazza della Scala, 3, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Departure from the entrance of La Scala Shop, Piazza della Scala
- The Theatre hall is visible from a box, unless there is a rehearsal or a show being performed
- The La Scala opera House is an active theatre, therefore the opening times are subject to the needs of the artistic production. For these reasons the tour may be modified or cancelled with a short notice. In these circumstances the will be proposed a different time for the visit or a full refund of the tour
- From November to March: Monday, Wednsesday, Friday and Saturday
- Tour in English - Tour starts at 2:30pm and it is led by a English Speaking guide
- From April to October: Every day
- Tour in English - Tour starts at 2:30pm (everyday) and it is led by a English Speaking guide
- Tour in French - Tour starts at 3:30pm (Sunday) and it is led by a French Speaking guide
- Tour in German Tour starts at 3:30pm (Wednesday and Saturday) and it is led by a German Speaking guide
- Tour in Portuguese Tour starts at 3:30pm (Thursday) and it is led by a Portuguese Speaking guide
- Tour in Spanish Tour starts at 3:30pm (Tuesday and Friday) and it is led by a Spanish Speaking guide
- Tour in Italian Tour starts at 3:30pm (Monday) and it is led by a Italian Speaking guide
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
The tour begins at one of the most famous works of art in the world, Leonardo Da Vinci’s Last Supper...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Explore the local market and the historic food shops of Milan and buy the best seasonal ingredients ...
Un mediatore culturale ti accompagnerà alla scoperta della mostra “....the Illuminating Gas” di Ceri...