This is much more than just an airboat ride; it is a journey into wild nature itself. Visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park and discover endangered and exotic wildlife!
Sawgrass Recreation Park admission ticket
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- 30-minute airboat ride discovering wildlife
- Learn about the Seminole Tribe
- Enjoy the exotic wildlife exhibit
What to expect
- Exhibit entrance
- Ear protection
- Reptiles, exotic wildlife and "Swamp" yard exhibits
- Local taxes
- Child (4-11)
Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 US-27, Weston, FL 33327, USA
The address does not work with most GPS devices, please call for directions if you need help at 1.877.643.1258 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to remember
- Operating at 50% capacity. Hand sanitizer stations are available. Ongoing sanitization and strict social distancing rules apply to guests
- Please note hours of operation are subject to change based on seasons or inclement weather. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Special schedule for December 23 & 26 and January 1: tours will start just after 9.00am until 3.30pm with a final tour at 5.00pm when the exhibits close. December 24th: Tours will start just after 9.00am and will run every 20-30 minutes until the final tour at 2.00pm when the exhibits close
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 6 are required to wear a life jacket for safety
- If you need the tour in Spanish, please inform us 48 hours in advance
- Cancellation within 24 hours will incur a 100% service charge. No-show is not refundable
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.