These thoughtfully-designed routes feature the very best of Miami sightseeing with attractions, art, architecture, museums, shopping and dining opportunities at every stop. The Beach Loop and City Loop tour routes will take you to every must-see district and neighborhood. From hip to historical, public art to Art Deco - these entertaining tours introduce you to the “Magic City” with facts and fun. Miami´s international flavor, natural beauty, celebrity intrigue, cultural depth, iconic landmarks, diverse neighborhoods and rich history come alive in a blend of past, present and future. Enjoy a 24-hour pass with unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges.
Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour 24-hour pass
Duration: 48 hours
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Hop on and off at stops located next to the attractions
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour with friendly tour guides
- Great photo opportunities
- Outdoor and indoor seating
What to expect
- 24-hour pass with unlimited hop-on hop-off privileges
- Beach loop
- City loop
- Live narrated tour (English only)
What's not included
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up
- Attraction admissions
- Optional gratuities
- Children (ages 3-11)
- Present your voucher to the driver at any of the hop-on hop-off stops
- Beach loop
- (1) Central Station - Bayside Marketplace - 401 Biscayne Blvd
- (2) Miami Beach Marina - Alton Rd & 3rd St
- (3) South Pointe Park - South Pointe Drive & Washington Ave.
- (4) Art Deco District/South Beach - NE corner of Collins Ave. and 9th Street
- (5) Loews Hotel - Collins Ave. & 16th St.
- (6) Bass Museum - Collins Ave. & 22nd St.
- (7) Riu Hotel - Collins Ave. & 31st St.
- (8) Fontainebleau - Collins Ave. & 44th St.
- (9) Lincoln Road -1700 Washington Ave
- (10) Old Miami Beach City Hall - Washington Ave & 12th St.
- (11) Angler’s Resort - Washington Ave & 7th St.
- (12) Shops at 5th & Alton – on 5th St between Lenox & Michigan Ave.
- (13) Jungle Island - I - 395 West Bound
- City loop
- (1) Central Station Bayside - 401 North Biscayne Blvd
- (14) Vizcaya & Miami Science Museum - S. Miami Ave & SE 32nd Rd.
- (15) Coconut Grove - Grand Ave. & Virginia St.
- (16) Biltmore Hotel - 1200 Anastasia Ave.
- (17) Venetian Pool – De Soto Blvd & Almeria Ave
- (18) Coral Gables Downtown - Ponce de Leon Blvd & Aragon
- (19) Versailles Restaurant – SW 8th St. & SW 36th Ave
- (20) Little Havana – Domino Park on SW 8th St. & 15th Ave.
What to remember
- Cancelations within 24 hours of the tour will incur a 100% service charge. No-shows are non-refundable
- Tours operate daily. Full duration 90 minutes
- City loop departs every 15-20 minutes; 9.00am-5.30pm (last departure returns to Central Station 7.00pm)
- Beach loop departs every 15-20 minutes; 9.00am-4.30pm (last departure returns to Central Station 6.00pm)
Gray Line Miami
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.