Marrakech is a city of immense beauty and in this full-day private tour, you will be invited to discover the charm of Djemaa el Fna Square and the Medina. It's Marrakech's stage for a long-established ritual in which shifting circles of onlookers gather round groups of acrobats, drummers, pipe musicians, dancers, storytellers, comedians, and fairground acts. You will also vist the Souks (alone or with a tour guide) to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry. Then, see the famous Koutoubia Tower, Bahia Palace, and Saadian Tombs, and the Mohammed VI Museum for Water Civilization, the first historical, scientific and cultural museum dedicated to Moroccan hydraulic heritage. Lastly, you will also enjoy the beautiful orchards and olive groves in Menara Garden and visit the famous Majorelle Gardens.
Full-day Marrakech sightseeing tour
- Visit the Souks (alone or with a tour guide) to see the locals selling everything from fresh vegetables and spices to leather and jewelry
- Surround yourself with the orchards and olive groves in Menara Garden and visit the famous Majorelle Gardens
- Enjoy your surroundings at Djemaa el Fna Square and the Medina
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Liability insurance
- All taxes
- Infants (0-5): free admission and do not need a ticket
Pick-up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am