Warner Bros. Studio tour London - The Making of Harry Potter (from King’s Cross St Pancras)
- Experience the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Take a stroll down Diagon Alley™ and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the Gryffindor Common Room and Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes, props and special effects used in the films
- Return transport from King’s Cross St Pancras in London
Visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is something truly special, an experience to remember for both children and adults. Explore the grand sets, see the actual costumes and props from the films and learn about the vast level of detail and creativity that goes into creating a film series that is loved around the globe.
Begin at the Cupboard Under the Stairs – the room Harry slept in when he lived with the Dursleys, before watching a welcome video and entering the spectacular Great Hall. As you explore the studios, see Hagrid’s Hut, Dumbledore’s office, the Gryffindor Common Room and The Burrow. Each set has a mind blowing level of detail. See Dumbledore’s Pensieve and the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets.
Ride a broom in the green screen experience, board the Hogwarts Express on the actual Platform 9¾, see the Knight Bus, Privet Drive and delve into the secrets of filmmaking in the animatronics and prosthetics section. You can even buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot! Concept art, graphic design and an amazing model of the Hogwarts™ castle – there is so much to see you will be delighted to have an extended time of 4 hours to see it all.
This package also includes return transport from Kings Cross St Pancras in central London, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on an air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London N1C 4QP, UK
King's Cross St Pancras International: Customers must arrive at Bus Stop T, Pancras Road, London, N1C 4TB
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
Monday to Friday
Departure at 9.30am, check-in closes at 9.15am(Entrance at 11.30am)
Departure at 1.30pm, check-in closes at 1.15pm (Entrance at 3.30pm)
Departure at 9.30am, check-in closes at 9.15am( Entrance at 11.30am)
Monday to Sunday (Jan to Dec 2019)
Departure at 11.30am, check-in closes at 11.15am (Entrance at 1.30pm)
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
Discover two of the UK's most popular and iconic landmarks, Windsor Castle and the beautiful city of...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...