Museum of London - supervised children's tour
- Explore London's diverse and interesting history
- Meet new friends from around the world share a meal and take part in fun games and activities
- Supervised tour for kids aged 8-16 years
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them in on an adventure to the Museum of London and let them get insider information on the history of London.
On this tour your child will explore London's rich history from the Romans to women's rights and the boom of punk. The Museum of London specializes in the archaeological treasures of London and in bringing the history of London to life through hands-on exhibits and exciting displays.
Our tour of the Museum of London concludes with badge or patch making and lunch.
- 9.30am Meet up in front of the Museum of London for meet and greet
- 10.00am - 11.30 am Exploration of the Museum of London
- 11.30am -12.30pm Badge making Workshop
- 1.00- 2.00pm Lunch Waterloo Pick up from festival Pier
Neverland Childrens tours offer exciting and fun workshops and tours just for children much like a school holiday program or kids club. The tours are fully supervised by highly trained and vetted staff with Full DBS and First aid quilifications. All tours are only for children aged 8-16 years of age.
- All entrance fees, meals and snacks
- Games and Supervision of the children for the duration of the tour
- Donation to the Museum of London
- High-quality badge making materials
- Additional drinks: Please bring a drink bottle of water for the duration of the tour.
- Wet weather gear such as umbrellas and raincoats: Please dress appropriately for the weather.
14 Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB, UK
Finsbury Circus Gardens nearby to Moorgate tube station
- Children must be aged 8-16 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Late fees of £10.00 per 30 minutes late plus entrance fees apply to late pick ups. Please be on time and let your guide know if there are any delays
Join the Lords and Ladies during the London season on our Downton Abbey London Tour. On this Downton...
The Royal Observatory is home to the world-famous Meridian Line and Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Estab...
The Midsomer Murders Tour will transport you into the charming yet sinister world familiar to DCI Jo...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...