Hyde Park, Kensington and Natural History Museum guided tour
- Learn about dinosaurs and diverse Earth species
- Take a walk through modern-day London
Explore some of the greenest and stylish spaces in London on this guided tour. You’ll step into Hyde Park and wander through Kensington Gardens. You’ll follow the Serpentine lake and explore part of South Kensington - an area full of Victorian and Neoclassical architecture. Very British! Finally, you’ll step into the Natural History Museum for a guided tour of the hands-on exhibits inside.
Other sights include:
- Victoria and Albert Museum (outside only)
- Statue of Peter Pan
- Royal Albert Hall (outside only)
NOTE: The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person.
- Guided tour of Hyde Park, Kensington and Natural History Museum
- Child: 4-12 years old
Cromwell Gardens, London SW7, UK
- Meet at the stairs of the main entrance on Cromwell Road to the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- It covers two kilometers of gentle terrain and is appropriate for people of all ages
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 10:00am
Escape the crowded tubes and explore London from on board the Thames Clippers. The fastest fleet of ...
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney's mul...
Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet and be part of 1,000 years’ history at London’s extraordin...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Hackney and Shoreditch, you will solve ridd...
On this interactive discovery experience across London's Barbican, you will solve riddles via a web ...