Early access Crown Jewels and Tower of London guided tour
- Use early entrance to get into the Jewel House first
- Be one of the select few to witness the Opening Ceremony, one of the oldest military ceremonies in the world
- Take a fully guided tour of the Tower and see the White Tower, the Bloody Tower and the Torture Chamber
Start your tour with a skip-the-line and early entrance into the Jewel House where, standing inside the Traitor’s Gate with a small group of fellow visitors, you’ll watch an ancient military ceremony that officially opens the tower every day. After a quick introduction from the Yeoman Warders who guard the palace, you’ll stroll straight into the Jewel House and be among the first people to see the Crown Jewels.
Your guide will take you on a full tour of the Tower of London and tell you the poignant stories behind the deaths of people like Anne Boleyn and Sir Walter Raleigh.
After a walk along the walls, you will step into the castle keep, or White Tower, for a full tour of a wonderfully-preserved Norman castle. The inside is full of swords, armor and royal regalia so as you visit each room, your guide will take you back in time to when England was still ruled by kings and queens.
The guided portion of your experience ends in the White Tower but we’ll give you time at the end to see some of the areas we didn’t visit like the Beauchamp Tower and the Fusiliers Museum.
- Opening ceremony
- First entrance into the Crown Jewels
- Full tour of the Tower of London with an expert guide
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Infants (up to 3 years old): Free
- Children: Reduced
68 Lower Thames St, London EC3R 6DL, UK
This tour meets in front of the Tower of London shop, opposite the entrance to the Tower of London.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 72-hours before your chosen tour time
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments (wheelchairs or strollers) on this tour
- Please note that, for security reasons, bag searches will take place at the Tower of London
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- It departs at 8.30am and lasts for 5 hours
- The meeting time is at 8.15am
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The Wembley Stadium tour lets you explore the behind-the scenes of the UK’s largest sports and music...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Located within Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace is the official residence of the Duke and Duche...
You'll walk in the footsteps of your favorite wizards and witches around the muggle world of London....
You'll discover London’s oldest drinking establishments as you explore the winding streets and back ...
Take a Harry Potter Walking Tour into the magical world of wizardry in London and learn about the ci...