Nevada’s oldest and largest State Park, Valley of Fire, features red sandstone formations that contrast with the stark majesty of the Mojave Desert. A Tour Trekker is the best vehicle to explore Fire Canyon, Atlatl Rock, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista. Experience the awe-inspiring magnificence of the Valley of Fire in comfort. This custom-built Tour Trekker vehicle comes equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat-screen DVD player for the ultimate tour in style. Your adventure guide will fill you in on the geology, history, and ecology on the exciting experience.
Day trips & excursions
Valley of Fire tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Do this because
- Travel in a luxurious Tour Trekker vehicle with a personal tour guide
- Tour stops at Beehives, Atlatl Rock, The Cabins, White Dome, and Rainbow Vista
- View the Ancient Native American petroglyphs
- Explore the Mojave Desert and sandstone formations
- Enjoy a tasty boxed lunch
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-12 years) reduced
At checkout please specify your hotel for pick up from the Las Vegas area. Pick-up times vary depending on hotel location.
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- No children under three permitted on this tour
- Collapsible wheelchairs acceptable when accompanied by another adult
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.