Grand Voyager boat and helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take in the majestic views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter tour with an exciting 4,000-foot descent
- Take a ride on a Pontoon boat cruise
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of-the-art airplane from the Boulder City air terminal to the Grand Canyon West. Landmarks along the way include Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Mojave Desert. At the West Rim, board a helicopter to descend 4,000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor. A pontoon boat will carry you along a peaceful rafting tour up Colorado River between the canyon walls. On the way back to the rim via helicopter easily catch the complimentary shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. You’ll also be treated to a light meal on the rim's edge surrounded by the beautiful canyon scenery.
- Flight to Grand Canyon West
- Helicopter tour
- Pontoon boat cruise
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
Flight departure is from the Boulder City Municipal Airport.
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels to the airport.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: 6.00am, 9.00am, 11.15am
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in...