The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of-the-art airplane from the Boulder City air terminal to the Grand Canyon West. Landmarks along the way include Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River, and the Mojave Desert. At the West Rim, board a helicopter to descend 4,000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor. A pontoon boat will carry you along a peaceful rafting tour up Colorado River between the canyon walls. On the way back to the rim via helicopter easily catch the complimentary shuttle to visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. You’ll also be treated to a light meal on the rim's edge surrounded by the beautiful canyon scenery.
Grand Voyager boat and helicopter tour from Las Vegas
Duration: up to 7 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take in the majestic views of the Grand Canyon
- Scenic helicopter tour with an exciting 4,000-foot descent
- Take a ride on a Pontoon boat cruise
What to expect
- Flight to Grand Canyon West
- Helicopter tour
- Pontoon boat cruise
- Hotel-to-Hotel Transfers
Flight departure is from the Boulder City Municipal Airport.
Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels to the airport.
What to remember
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- We offer Grand Canyon tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Airplane narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Greek, Indonesian, Swedish, Thai, Russian, and English.
Daily: 6.00am, 9.00am, 11.15am
Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.