Self-guided e-bike tour of Red Rock Canyon
- Take a ride on the wild side as you navigate your way through the Red Rock National Conservation Area
- Stretch those legs and explore on two wheels on this unique e-bike tour
- Enjoy fantastic panoramas and wildlife spotting opportunities
As an autonomous and intrepid explorer, this e-bike tour of Red Rock Canyon has your name written all over it. Hate going at someone else's pace, and love to make your own discoveries? This is the tour for you. Rock up to Summerlin, grab your e-bike and get pedalling up to the Red Rock National Conservation Area.
Take the strain out of your legs on your way along the 13 mile canyon path, as your electric bike does most of the work, leaving you free to keep your eye out for some of the 200 species of animal which find themselves within the area. If you're lucky you'll get to spot turtles, wild horses or coyote, amongst many more. You'll head up to 4,800 feet with plenty of fantastic panorama photo opportunities along the way, including the red striped wooded mountains and the red sandstone Calico Basin. This tour is perfect for adventure, scenery and wildlife lovers alike.
- Motorized bike
- Bottles of water
- Small bag to put your bottles of water and belongings
- Helmet and gloves
- Winter windproof jacket if required
- Backpack in case you need one
- Back up sunscreen- it is the desert after all!
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Las Vegas, Nevada
You will receive an email confirming the start and pick-up point for this tour which will be located in Summerlin, after booking.
- Pick up will be from your hotel 60 minutes prior to sunrise, and drop-off is also included
- This tour is available in English, French and German
- Riders between the age of 14 and 18 years must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Please wear closed toe athletic shoes for this tour
- Wearing the provided helmet is mandatory
- The rider should not be less than 5 foot tall (152cm), or be able to comfortably stop and start the bike
- The rider must not exceed 265 lbs (120kg, 19st.) due to the battery capacity and available power
- A credit card will be required for a security deposit for damages and reservation, any damage to the bike is the rider's responsibility
- Please bring sunglasses to protect your eyes from the sun and projectiles like insects or flying objects
- Pregnant woman cannot partake due to the risk of falling and a waiver for all needs to be signed
- This tour departs daily at both 9.00am and 1.00pm
- The tour takes around 3 hours
Enjoy a two-hour dinner cruise aboard an authentic paddle boat in the waters of Lake Mead on this re...
Classic Ticket 1 Day Tour of the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Las Vegas Premium Ticket 1 Day Tour of...
Your tour will begin with a photo opportunity of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-T...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...
Day 1 Las Vegas - SedonaYou’ll start the day travelling across the Mojave Desert, and head up the Co...