Experience this man-made engineering wonder of the world, one of the biggest and most successful government projects of its time. The Hoover Dam was completed on time and under budget. Your professional guide will provide narration on this roundtrip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on a luxury motorcoach with airline-style reclining seats, air conditioning, and large vista view windows. Enjoy the grandeur of the giant intake towers that bring water inside the Hoover Dam to generate power for millions of people. See the immense spillway large enough to fit a full-size commercial jet inside. The Hoover Dam created Lake Mead - the largest man-made lake in the Western Hemisphere.
Excursions & day trips
Hoover Dam exterior half day tour from Las Vegas
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a photo at the historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign
- Enjoy up to 60 Minutes to visit the exterior of the Hoover Dam
- Snap amazing photos from the Nevada and Arizona look-out points
- Check out the breathtaking spillway
- Experience the majesty of the Hoover Dam from the newly built bypass bridge
- See one of the worlds largest man-made lakes from multiple viewing areas
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from most major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area. Contact the tour operator to arrange pickup time and location
What to remember
- Interior Access at the Hoover is not available
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- The following items are prohibited on motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol
Gray Line Tours Las Vegas
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience