Grand Canyon West Rim VIP small group tour with helicopter and pontoon boat options
- Visit the Native American Indian Village at Eagle Point
- See impressive views that can only be seen from Guano Point
Join a guided small group VIP tour to America’s most spectacular natural wonder, the Grand Canyon in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter and experience a 15 - minute photo opportunity at the Hoover Dam, Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Welcome Center. Also, you will get to see the Skywalk glass bridge above the canyon and create memorable moments. Travel in comfort and style in our luxury Mercedes Sprinter to the stunning West Rim of the Grand Canyon, the native home of the Hualapai Indian tribe and the awe-inspiring Skywalk, a glass bridge that stretches a jaw-dropping 70 feet over the rim and nearly 4,000 feet above the canyon floor. Your tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim will begin with a photo stop at the Hoover Dam. Next, you will travel along the Mojave Desert with close-up views and photo opportunities of the desert community of Dolan Springs. Once at the West Rim your tour guide will escort you to the points of interest and share fascinating facts on the history, culture, geology, flora, and fauna. Your interest points will include Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the Welcome Center. Once your tour concludes you will ride back to Las Vegas on our luxury bus. Your average hotel arrival time is around 4.30pm to 5.30pm.
Add on option with a helicopter flight into the canyon.
Add on helicopter flight into the canyon, land at the bottom and take a boat ride on the awesome Colorado River.
- Professional tour guide
- Narrated tour
- 15 – 20 minute stop at Hoover Dam
- Light breakfast snack, lunch, and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Skywalk tickets
- Gratuities (optional)
Hotel pick-ups between 7.00am and 8.00am
- It is recommended comfortable walking shoes and for the summer months’ wear sunblock and hats for protection. Dressing in layers is also suggested as summer monsoon storms are common. For the winter months’ dress in warm layered clothing
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Pick-up and drop-off near and around most Las Vegas hotels is provided. If you don’t see your meeting spot for pick up on the list, please contact the supplier +1(866) 717-8687 to help arrange for transportation to a convenient meeting spot for pick-up
Take a quick trip to see the iconic Hoover Dam on this half-day guided bus tour. You’ll head out fro...
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Discover the historic downtown that shows a completely different side of Vegas for a piece of urban ...
The Bodies Exhibition is where you can find 13 whole-body specimens and over 260 organs and partial ...
This Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is different from other bus tours in town. The bus drivers a...