Death Valley day tour from Las Vegas
- Discover Badwater Basin salt flats, the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere
- Stop for breathtaking photo opportunities s at Dante’s View, Zabriskie Point and Devils Golf Course
- Visit the natural oasis at Furnace Creek
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death Valley for a reason. Take this tour and find out for yourself what an unforgiving and dramatic landscape this national park is, the hottest, driest and lowest point in the West. Feast your eyes on the spectacular array of colors which make this extreme desert environment a photographers dream.
Come along on this full day tour and experience some of the world's most fantastic natural spectacles including a stunning scenic drive through Artist’s Pallet and the slat flat at Badwater, which, sitting 280 feet below sea level, is the lowest point in the Western Hemisphere. Be awestruck by nature during the day and return to the man-made glamour of Vegas by night.
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel
- Sandwich lunch (vegetarian option available)
- Park entry fees
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guides
- Gratuities (20% is the recommended amount)
Please contact your tour operator at least 48 hours prior to departure to schedule a pick-up time and location.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Please bring layered clothing, a sun hat and comfortable shoes for this tour
- Please contact the tour operator 48 hours in advance to schedule hotel pick-up location and time, available from all hotels within 3 miles of the Las Vegas strip, and to confirm your chosen language
- Temperatures in the months of July and August may exceed 45C 115F so please wear sunscreen
- Water will be provided
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- Tours depart Friday and Sunday, 8.00am-6.00pm
The Grand Voyager provides the most in-depth Grand Canyon experience possible. Hop aboard a state-of...
The tour offers an exhilarating airplane tour from the Las Vegas area and shows off the exceptional ...
Venture in style in a Polaris Slingshot, otherwise known as the “Batmobile” as you journey with us t...
This tour starts with complimentary pickup from your Las Vegas Strip Hotel. Then there is a short dr...
This tour departs from Las Vegas and takes you to the very best sights of the Southwest. The first d...
Don’t miss your chance to see Absinthe at Caesars Palace in Sin City. This is an adults-only circus ...