3 day national parks summer camping tour
- Jeep tour of Monument Valley
- Sleep under the starry skies and wake up to a magnificent sunrise over the canyon
- Take a trip to a traditional Navajo trading post or stroll along the Canyon rim
Get back to nature on this three day camping excursion and escape the bright lights of glitzy Las Vegas by exploring the natural wonders which surround it.
This three day adventure will see you leaving the bright lights of Vegas behind and taking a dive into the natural world which surround them. Epic ravines, incredible heights and serene lakes await you during this journey through the wilderness. You will hike through Zion National Park, passing by lakes, the interactive Human History Museum, and the Temple of Sinawava.
On your second day take optional visit to Antelope Canyon (fees apply). This afternoon you will take a sneak peak behind-the-scenes, visiting filming locations of many western movies, enjoy a Navajo guided jeep tour of beautiful Monument Valley and spend the night right along the rim for a spectacular sunrise. After waking up to enjoy the incredible sunrise over this wonderful Monument, you will explore the Grand Canyon, venturing deep into this incredible natural wonder, or appreciating it from above, taking in the sights from the South Rim cafe. Either way, it'll be breathtaking.
- Experienced fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Transportation in a modern, fully air conditioned minibus
- 2 light breakfasts, 3 deli style lunches
- Use of a two person tent, inflatable sleeping pad and sleeping bag
- Park admissions
- Water is not provided
- Evening meals. You may opt to eat at local restaurants or to take part in a group meal (a group BBQ on night one and a traditional Navajo meal on night 2: $15-$20 per meal per person)
- Gratuities not included- suggested 15%Additional extras
- Helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon paid and booked locally (30 mins $250 / 55 mins $350)
- Navajo guided tour of Antelope Canyon to be booked with tour guide (1.5 hours: $60-$70 per person)
2000 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89104, USA
Departure and drop off are from the Stratosphere North Tour Entrance. The pick up time is 7.15am, please arrive 10 mins prior to departure. Please ensure that you have breakfast before you join the tour.
- This tour is also available in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Please contact Bindlestiff Tours to reconfirm your tour at least 7 days prior to departure and select your chosen language
- Minimum age requirement: 7 years old
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- You will be provided with the use of a sleeping bag, foam sleeping mat and a two person tent (if you are a solo traveler you will be paired with a tent partner of the same gender)
- Please bring a travel pillow, travel towel, flashlight, waterproof jacket (just in case), walking shoes and a refillable water container (water is not provided)
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 14 guests per tour
- This tour is available on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 11 April to 31 October 2020
- Tour departs on day 1 at 7.15am
- Tour returns to departure location on Day 3 at 9.00pm
Spend a day away from the lights and sound of busy Las Vegas and explore the astonishing natural bea...
The first and only zipline in Las Vegas, Fly LINQ soars 12 stories above the LINQ Promenade. You’ll ...
Enjoy the “Entertainment Capital of the World” from the best view possible – the sky. Soar high abov...
Enjoy an in-depth tour of the famous Hoover Dam. Your on-board tour guide will fill your trip with c...
The name is infamous, but surely it's a little exaggerated; surely it can't really be called Death V...
The Hoover Dam is such a well-known landmark, but what really is it? In this half-day private tour, ...
The tour begins with exciting views from the helicopter of the Grand Canyon, Lake Las Vegas, Lake Me...
Visitors soar 550 feet above the world-famous strip while witnessing breathtaking, 360-degree views ...
Arrive at Sin City Moto for a journey like no other to the Valley of Fire, Nevada’s oldest and large...
Timeless tunes on a stage where the 60’s vibe comes alive! Beatleshow is as close as you can get to ...